**** READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY*******
The Jelly Blast ROM for the Galaxy Ace S5830i is one of the best choices out there if you want to upgrade your phoneto the latest version of Android Jelly Bean. The ROM is based on CyanogenMod 10 and lets you enjoy Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean with all new features. The ROM is a port from the Jelly Blast ROM for the Galaxy Y. The Galaxy Ace version is very fast and smooth. Needless to say it is a battery-friendly ROM. If your mind is stuffed with Jelly Bean, go for it and it would not disappoint you. Being based on CM, the ROM also supports themes which can be downloaded from the Play Store.
How to Install a Custom ROM on Galaxy Ace S5830i:
Well, if you ready to flash a custom ROM on your Galaxy Ace 5830i, you need to do a few things before proceeding to flash the ROM. Among the other things you need to do before installing this ROM are:
### ROOT IS NEEDED####
what is root:-Samsung GT S5830 a popular . It is a mid-end Android device with pretty cool features. If you are owner of this little monster and want to enhance its capabilities by installing custom ROMs, you will need to root your device. After the device, you will not only be able apps that need root access to the system files of your device, but choose from hundreds of custom ROMs for your device.
Note that the method for rooting the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 given in the present tutorial applies toon Froyo and Gingerbread firmwares. To know the version of your device, go to Settings> About. Below you will find sets of tutorials for Froyo and Gingerbread firmwares.
- Create a backup of your contacts, messages and other important data on your device so that you do not lose them in case anything goes wrong.
- Charge your device properly to a decent battery level.
- Turn on the USB Debugging on your device: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- Download the Rooting Package for Samsung Galaxy Ace on Gingerbread (do not extract).
- Download and SuperOneClickv1.9.1-ShortFuse.Zip (for Froyo).
Root Galaxy Ace S5830 on Froyo:
- Turn on the USB Debugging Mode on your device as directed above.
- Download and install USB Drivers for Samsung devices, if it is installed on your PC. Without appropriate drivers your computer will not detect .
- Now connect your device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Extract the SuperOneClickv1.9.1-ShortFuse.zip file. Inside the extracted folder you will find “SuperOneClick.exe”. Click on this application and you a pop-up window will appear. Wait for some time so that the program detects your device. Then click on the ROOT button.
- In a few your device will be rooted and it will reboot automatically.
Root Galaxy Ace S5830 on Gingerbread:
- Use the Volume and Home keys to navigate through the options in the Recovery Mode.
- Go to “apply update from sdcard”, select it and locate the “upd_1.zip” file you downloaded and copied to the SDCard.
- Confirm your choice by selecting “yes” and the installation will begin.
- Wait the process to finish and when it is done, go back to the main menu and select “reboot system now”.
Your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 will reboot and it will be rooted. To verify if the root was successful, look for the Super User app on your device, or download Root Checker Basic app from Google Play Store and run it. If you have any question or problem regarding rooting the Samsung Galaxy Ace, feel free to ask me.
Video for how to root your samsung galaxy ace:-
. After rooting, you r now ready to install rom in your device . Installing a ROM on Galaxy Ace:
- First of all make sure that you have done all things mentioned above under preparations.
- Turn off your device and boot it into CWM Recovery Mode. Press and hold the Volume Up + Home keys and then long ress the Power key till the start up screen with “Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i″ logo blinks for two times and you see a screen as shown below. Another way to boot the device into ClockworkMod to download the ROM Manager app from the Google Play Store and use “Reboot into Recovery” option.
- In the Recovery Mode, use Volume, Home and Power keys to navigate between the options and select them.
- Open “backup and restore” and backup your current ROM (important). When the backup is done go back to the main menu
- In the CWM Recovery Mode, scroll to “wipe data factory reset” option and select “Yes”.
- Go to Advanced option and “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Then come back to the main menu and select “install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard”. Now browse to the ROM file and select it. Confirm your choice by selecting “yes”.
- This will start the installation process and will take a few minutes to complete.
- When it is done, go back and install the GApps using Step 8.
- Return to the main menu again and select “reboot system now”. It might take a few minutes before your device reboots, so a little patience is required.
When the phone boots up, you will be able to enjoy the newly installed Jelly Bean ROM on your Galaxy Ace S5830i. Cheers!
Video for how to install rom in your samsung Galaxy ACE:-
Download :- jelyblast rom:-